Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
- As part of the International Expansion team, you will be responsible for shaping and executing Solarisbank's internationalization strategy. This concerns the bank’s branching and passporting activities in the EEA and beyond.
- You will develop a strategic plan on how to bring Solarisbank to new geographies, and support the local teams in growing their market’s contribution to the overall success.
- You will lead and facilitate cross-functional alignment between key stakeholders such as Commercial, Legal, and Product to define the right product-market fit and establish efficient operational structures on the ground.
- You liaise strategic initiatives of the head office with the branches and vice versa. You ensure that the branches seamlessly integrate into the head office.
- You navigate the business units throughout the international expansion journey from inception to delivery, by developing expansion blueprints as well as by providing data-driven decision proposals to the senior management.
- You identify and study structural and economic information, strategic issues and trends that affect markets, on a regional and global scale.
- Once you have grown into this role, it is up to you to grow the role even further.
- You have graduated with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a top-tier university in Economics, Finance, Business, or Law.
- You have 3-5 years of work experience in a fast-paced environment (bank, high growth startup, leading management consulting firm)
- You have a solid understanding of business models in the Financial Services and Tech sector, ideally proven through project experience
- You are proactively taking ownership and you are always committed to deliver high-quality input and make an impact
- You are an excellent communicator, you can explain complex matters easily and adapt to different audiences
- You are fluent in English, and preferably Spanish
- You are fun to work with, you keep a cool head under pressure, and you actively contribute to our company culture
We aren't a traditional bank – rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach
Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one
You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than Solarisbank.
We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Information on data processing: