Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities.
About your future Team
Transaction Banking Operations is the pulsating heart inside Solarisbank. We own a handful of tasks, being responsible for both internal and external business operations requests. We work closely with Tech, Product and Compliance teams as well as third-party providers. Our main goal is to ensure the daily business operations are running smoothly. Your main contribution would be to support us in daily reconciliation procedures as well as getting involved in improvement and automation initiatives.
- Support the team with day-to-day operational tasks around the lifecycle of cards like card chargebacks, blocks and other issues;
- Support card fraud operational activities while proactively setting up new rules to counter fraudulent activities;
- Keep up-to-date with changing regulations and work together with the schemes and external providers;
- Strive for operational excellence by driving changes in the processes
What you should bring along
- You have a strong track record of experience in the cards business
- You have excellent knowledge of cards schemes and industry standards
- You are independent with a focus on delivering, bringing the tasks to the finish line
- You have good knowledge of excel, and SQL knowledge is a strong bonus
- You are fluent in English, and German is preferred
|At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.|
Information on data processing: