Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth.
About your future team
You will be working as a Engineering Manager, Data Warehouse in our Data Team, leading the data warehouse team, working closely with experts in data platform engineering and analytics.
The team mission and the analytics platform is to enable others to derive near-limitless insights and intelligence from SolarisBank’s data.
Provide clean and module data sets in a way that empowers end users to answer their own questions. Your main contributions would be to ensure we have a state-of-the-art data warehouse platform on which the team can deliver the reports and insights needed by our product and functional teams.
As a Data Warehouse Lead you will:
- Lead the data warehouse function within the data team and manage our data warehouse and analytics engineers.
- Design, implement and own the development and governance of an enterprise cloud data warehouse in Snowflake, data models, metrics and analytics tooling
- You are responsible for the design and the implemention of ELT-based technology to achieve scale and performance
- You help to grow our analytics capabilities with faster, more reliable data pipelines, and better tools
- Work together with our Data Analytics lead to define a long-term analytics strategy supporting the continuous growth of the business and product.
- You optimize and improve existing features or data processes for performance and stability
- You are leading and participating in cross-functional projects that supporting data applications and reporting
- You will Investigate for next generation data and analytics technologies to expand the capacity and performance of the DATA stack
What you bring along:
- You have solid experience with SQL and Python
- You have solid hand on experience with cloud DWH solutions (Redshift, Snowflake)
- You have several years of professional experience in designing and buildingdata models and big data architecture
- You have several years of professional experience in designing, building, monitoring, or scaling data processing pipelines
- You’re comfortable writing high-quality software
- You understand agile workflows and lean principles
- You communicate well in written and verbal English
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Learning budget for conferences, books and everything you need to grow
- Clear learning framework to support your career goals
- Flexible hours
- Possibility to work from home
You shouldn't be able to match all of this, unicorns are for fairy tales. Let's get in touch, we will support you in your growth!
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing:
To all recruitment agencies: Solarisbank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solarisbank’ employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. Solarisbank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.