Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth.
About your future team
You will be working as an Analytics Engineer in our Data Team working closely with experts in data platform engineering, data warehouse engineering and data analytics.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about business analytics, data transformation, and automation. As part of our data warehouse team, you will have full ownership of the top layer of our data stack with the objective of empowering business teams and analysts to easily and quickly retrieve insights on a daily basis. If you are business-driven, data-savvy, and comfortable with coding, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
As part of the Data Warehouse Team, you will lead, build, and own analytics projects end-to-end.
As an Analytics Engineer you will:
- Provide clean, transformed data ready for analysis
- Apply data engineering best practices to analytics code
- You are responsible for the Design and implement ELT-based technology to achieve scale and performance
- You help to grow our analytics capabilities with faster, more reliable data pipelines, and better tools
- Collaborate with data analytics and data engineering team to build strong data products and empower end-users of our data catalog to make faster and accurate analysis
- Build data pipelines applying business logic, choosing levels of aggregation, grouping and transforming fields, checking data quality, and cleaning data;
- You are leading and participating in cross-functional projects that supporting data applications and reporting
- Develop custom data integrations
Who are you?
- You have solid experience with SQL and Python
- You have solid hand on experience with cloud DWH solutions (Redshift, Snowflake)
- You have several years of professional experience in designing, building, monitoring, or scaling data processing pipelines
- You understand agile workflows and lean principles
- You communicate well in written and verbal English
- You are familiar with orchestration tools such as Airflow.
- You have experience working with AWS Cloud services (e.g., Athena, S3, etc.)
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Learning budget for conferences, books and everything you need to grow
- Clear learning framework to support your career goals
- Flexible hours
- Possibility to work from home
You shouldn't be able to match all of this, unicorns are for fairy tales. Let's get in touch, we will support you in your growth!
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing:
To all recruitment agencies: Solarisbank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solarisbank’ employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. Solarisbank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.