Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
We are looking for an AML Analyst to support us in the expansion of our business activities. You will actively support the AML team and help to set up the compliance function in the area of money laundering and fraud prevention with focus on Germany.
Your Responsibilities will mainly relate to the business activities in Germany and include:
- AML Investigations.
- Submission of suspicious activity reports (SARs) to the Financial Intelligence Unit in Germany.
- Handling anti-fraud and money laundering-related inquiries from other teams within Solarisbank.
- Daily processing of the results generated by our IT-supported monitoring measures (live and post factum transactions).
- Evaluating available Enhanced Customer Due Diligence information.
- Authority Requests (Subpoenas) from German Authorities.
- Answer phone calls from German Authorities regarding SAR and Subpoena inquiries.
- Support the implementation and improvement of procedures.
- Guidance and technical support for employees and cooperation partners related to AML topics.
- Upon availability and need, support other AML teams for French, Italian, Spanish markets.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in the field of anti-money laundering with regard to German legal requirements or practical experience in Germany
- Education as a bank clerk or a specific further education or comparable qualification with professional experience in the money laundering function or a customer-oriented area of a financial service provider
- Experience in customer service, AML compliance or internal audit
- Knowledge of German regulatory requirements (GwG, KWG etc.) is an advantage.
- Knowledge of methods and systems for systemic testing
- Good understanding of the IT landscape
- Resilient and a fast learner
- Assertiveness and high willingness to perform
- Ability to work in a team and high level of decision-making ability
- Ability to present complex facts in a comprehensible way, both verbally and in writing
- Diligent, independent and pragmatic way of working
- Confident appearance, excellent social competence, hands-on mentality, high self-motivation
- Fluency in German (at least B1 level) is a must. Very good written and spoken English. Knowledge of French, Italian, Spanish is an advantage
What do we offer?
- Independent and diverse work.
- Direct cooperation with the decision-makers and participation in shaping the future of Solarisbank, one of the most attractive FinTechs in the industry today.
- An excellent work culture with flat hierarchy in an international, highly motivated team.
Information on data processing: