Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- You support existing partners by explaining our Products to C-Levels (CPO, CTO, ...) and project teams and understand their requirements
- You provide advice to our Partners on how the Solarisbank APIs functions and define the integration architecture of our API
- By obtaining a deep granular knowledge of the integration of Solarisbank's Partners you will exploit optimisation improvements with the Partner
- By being a technical expert you define for and with our partners how the Solarisbank APIs are integrated into their processes
- You spread API product knowledge within the Commercial Team
- You support Partners in implementing optimal integration strategies, techniques & user experience best practices
- Based on feedback provided by Partners you engage with internal Product Teams to further improve Solarisbank APIs
- Tech-savvy professional, able to explain technical details and requirements to a non-technical audience
- Experience in using and exception handling of API products (RESTful)
- Excellent listening & communication skills
- Able to lead a discussion with Developers, Product Managers and C-Levels
- Good understanding about payments & banking products as well as the financial services industry is a big plus
- Eagerness to understand business models of Partners and map it to Solarisbank's API
- Experience in working with databases (SQL), logs, and technical processes is a plus
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing:
To all recruitment agencies: Solarisbank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solarisbank’s employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. Solarisbank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.