Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
About your future Team
Banking Operations team is the pulsating heart inside Solarisbank. We handle a handful of tasks, being responsible for both internal and external business operations requests. We work closely with Sales Support, Tech, Product and Compliance teams as well as third-party providers. Our main goal is to ensure the daily business operations are running smoothly. Your main contribution would be to support us in daily processing as well as bringing improvements and automation to the current processes.
- You will be conducting Know Your Customer (KYC) activities on new business clients of various business forms according to the anti-money laundering law and bank’s acceptance policies
- You will be analyzing AML risks associated with the clients and identify ‘red flag’ situations
- You will be playing an active role in process and workflow improvement
- You’ll be given the opportunity to collaborate with diverse stakeholders across Solarisbank and impact the end-to-end process (Business Unit, Tech Teams, Product, Compliance etc.)
What you should bring along
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant course of study or alternatively extensive working experience in the fields listed below.
- You have at least 1 year of working experience in Banking Operations, Backoffice, KYC or in an equivalent position.
- You have excellent knowledge of German and English. Any further language is a plus.
- You can identify with Solarisbank’s values (Transparency, Dedication, Impact, Flexibility, Collaboration, Responsibility)
- You display strong time management skills, problem solving, decision-making and communication skills
- You demonstrate strong ownership for your work
- You have excellent attention to detail with the ability to see the full picture
- Customer oriented
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing:
To all recruitment agencies: Solarisbank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solarisbank’s employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. Solarisbank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.