Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
- Implement, document, and maintain strategies and procedures for both internal and external Collection.
- Scope, plan, and supervise the execution of Collection projects, in close cooperation with stakeholders in both the headquarter and the markets;
- Engage with development and product teams to drive enhancements and tailoring of customer-facing and back-end platforms with a focus on collection needs;
- Prepare project submissions, business requirements, and technical specifications for both internal development and third-party solutions;
- Ensure that implemented processes and procedures are followed across all the markets.
- Develop, optimize, and automate reporting for Collection.
- Serve as the primary contact for external Debt Collection Agencies and Partners
- Support of Collection activities (SMS, Email, Calls, etc. campaigns)
What you should bring along
- You have at least 2 years of experience in Collections area;
- You have the ability to handle tasks regarding mass recovery in B2C and B2B environment;
- You have very good organizational skills;
- Above average analytical skills;
- Commitment, initiative;
- You’re a fluent English and German speaker;
- You have advanced knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel);
- You have strong interpersonal skills – you motivate those around you;
- You’re analytical and KPI driven- you love to work with numbers and are detail oriented and exact.
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing:
To all recruitment agencies: Solarisbank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solarisbank’ employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. Solarisbank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.