Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
About your future Team
Banking Operations team is the pulsating heart inside Solarisbank. We handle a handful of tasks, being responsible for both internal and external business operations requests. We work closely with Sales Support, Tech, Product and Compliance teams as well as third-party providers. Our main goal is to ensure the daily business operations are running smoothly. Your main contribution would be to support us in daily processing.
- Lead and develop a team of analysts in Seizures Operations
- Monitor and proactively assess team capacity for KPIs and SLAs
- Understanding the processes and determine possible automation opportunities
- Push your project management skills to its limits, by owning various high-impact projects, shaping strategic prioritisation
- Supporting different business intelligence solutions and operational projects: Operations strategies and roadmaps, KPIs growth, operational augmentation plan, automation and AI-enhanced operations.
- Being an essential part in driving the continuous improvement process
- Prepare and conduct ongoing training in new and existing technologies
What you should bring along
- 1-3 years’ experience on same or similar positions
- Local regulatory knowledge
- Strong data-analytics skills, SQL and Python preferred
- Tableau experience
- Ability to collaborate with both technical and operational staff
- Project management in cross functional areas
- You are Native German speaker, English and other European languages are an advantage.
- very good analytical and conceptual skills.
|At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.|
Information on data processing: