Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
We are looking for an Sr. AML Analyst for Quality Assurance to support us in the expansion of our business activities. You will actively support the AML team by developing Quality Assurance program and performing evaluations of AML cases quality.
Your Responsibilities will mainly relate to the business activities in Germany and include:
- Performing quality assessments of work outcomes of AFC Analysts
- Further development of Quality Assurance program in AFC Compliance (procedures, system change requests and scaling up the scope of QA)
- Reporting statistics and outcomes of Quality Assurance to AFC management
- Provide feedback to analysts and systemic feedback for AFC team on discovered mistakes
- Participation in and support of AFC Compliance related projects (from QA perspective)
- Supporting process documentation and existing documentation maintenance
- Upon availability support daily AFC Operations done by AFC Analysts.
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in-house or consultancy firm in the area of banking, finance or financial services
- Traineeship/comparable education or degree in area of Finance, Law, Economics or Business Management
- Knowledge of regulatory standard for Suspicious Activity Reports
- Knowledge of making feature requests and User Acceptance Testing is an advantage
- Assertiveness, high willingness to perform and high level of decision-making ability
- Diligent, attentive to details, independent and pragmatic way of working
- Very good written and spoken English is a must. Knowledge of German and additional languages like French, Italian or Spanish is an advantage
What do we offer?
- Independent and diverse work with high level of autonomy
- A vibrant work culture in a fast-growing team
- Development trainings, remote work (optional), multiple company benefits
Information on data processing: