Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
In this role, you will be an integral part of the integrated Marketing and Communications (MarComms) team of Solarisbank. You leverage your expertise in performance marketing, website analytics and CRM to optimize our lead funnel and increase our brand reach.
Roles & Responsibilities
- You own all paid marketing campaigns on Google and Paid Social, including planning, implementation and reporting.
- You are responsible for Solarisbank’s corporate website, build landing pages and improve SEO to optimize conversion rates to ensure a fast and effective execution of the inbound marketing strategy, you will manage external agency partners and freelancers and coordinate with internal stakeholders.
- On the lower end of the funnel, you manage, monitor and optimize the customer journey using Salesforce Pardot.
- You act as the interface between our integrated MarComms team and our Sales and Business Development teams in order to coordinate efforts and influence the speed and quality of the lead funnel.
- You support in planning and control of the marketing budget.
Our Perfect Match
- You have already gained at least 3 years of experience in performance marketing and customer relationship management, preferably gained in a B2B environment. Experience in the field of fintech or banking is a plus.
- You are experienced in managing a corporate website, including content optimization, A/B testing and technical SEO.
- You have an analytical mindset, make data-driven decisions and interpreting large amounts of data comes naturally to you.
- You are experienced in using customer relationship management tools, preferably Salesforce Pardot.
- In addition to a structured, results-oriented and independent way of working, you are capable of managing projects with concrete deadlines involving multiple different stakeholders.
- You have excellent English language skills.
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing:
To all recruitment agencies: Solarisbank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solarisbank’ employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. Solarisbank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.