Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 450+ people from over 50 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
About your future Team
The Partnerships organisation is accountable for delivering on Solarisbank's vision of continuously empowering and growing our partners. The Account Operations Analyst (Cards) is both a partner and inward facing role to ensure that partners have a much-improved experience, by enhancing their commercial experience as well as focusing on end-to-end processes for the partner (day-to-day) life-cycle.
- You will be working with one of our most strategic Partners, to launch and monitor the rollout of an exciting new feature on cards
- As the Partner´s main point of contact for this feature, you will collect all inquiries, analyze them and then process them independently or together with colleagues within the organisation
- You will work on ERP applications in the back office to analyse card related information
- Support your colleagues in tracking the requests submitted by the Partner and take on the analysis, evaluation and distribution of these requests
- Work closely with others teams within the company, namely Key Account Management & Account Management to be fully aware of the Partner’s vision, roadmap, expectations and challenges.
- You are primarily responsible for tracking all partner-relevant data & activities in JIRA categorizing them and creating transparency to the stakeholders to identify areas of improved efficiency
- Gain continuous understanding of our products characteristics and operational processes, in order to provide the right support to our partners
- Contribute to the development of our Account Management and Key Account team by implementing and/or optimising processes.
- Be a key member of one of our Business Units, a cross-functional organisation tasked with building innovative products.
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience in a customer-facing or back office operational role for a financial industry, bank, tech or insurance organisation.
- Experience in art, social science, history or politics would be a strong plus
- Previous experience as an Analyst is desirable
- Good general knowledge and common sense, and curiosity to understand and experience a wide variety of cultures
- Reasonable level understanding of banking, digital business models and the fintech industry either through education or experience.
- Experience working closely with Product and project teams
- Good communication skills in English, German or French or Spanish or Italian would be a plus
- Experience in working with collaboration tools like JIRA / Confluence
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing:
To all recruitment agencies: Solarisbank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solarisbank’s employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. solarisBank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.