Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
solarisBank is divided in 5 business units, each of them responsible for one slice of the overall product offering and into horizontal teams that work on cross-cutting topics.
One of those cross-cutting teams is the architecture team, which works from within the engineering teams to drive the global architecture.
As an AWS Architect, you help provide architecture/technical direction and leadership to the entire company. You will join Product Development Teams to commit to delivery goals and OKRs, deliver towards the teams roadmap, drive the evolution of the team-architecture together with the team, and incorporate lessons learned to refine the global architecture. You derive impactful and far reaching architectural initiatives and topics from that process and implement them together with the teams and your fellow architects.
As an AWS Architect, you…
- Lead and align the overall/global architecture vision and strategy and implement it with your fellow architects from within the teams.
- Own and drive a subset solarisBank architecture within specific business units/departments.
- Provide architectural / technical guidance and set standards on how we design and implement our products and services
- Help Engineers grow in their craft and how to make the best use of the AWS ecosystem
- Participate in architectural discussions, regularly propose, discuss and prototype solutions on how we build our products and architecture on AWS.
- Ensure that product and architecture strategy match and reinforce each other. You make sure that your strategies strike the right balance between elegance, simplicity and pragmatism.
Who you are
- You have comprehensive experiences in the areas of AWS Architecture, Systems architecture and software engineering. (AWS Architect Cert preferred)
- You know the in's and out's of key AWS topics like IAM, kubernetes, fargate, multi account setup, multi region setup etc.
- Have hands on experience in an AWS environment (microservice architecture, networking, dynamic scaling, cost effective/aware ...)
- Have an expert understanding of modern information technology and feel comfortable in working within our overall Tech Stack: AWS, Docker, Microservices, Ruby, Golang, Elixir, Phoenix, React.js, MySQL, Postgres, Redis, Concourse, Github, Prometheus.
- Ideally have a polyglot skillset with full stack development experience (3+ years required, 5+ years preferred) designing and developing high performance and modular APIs
- Have experience with designing and developing cloud native applications using concepts such as event based architecture and infrastructure as code
- Have a deep understanding of agile and lean processes and embrace end-2-end ownership.
- Prefer to prove your ideas by trying them out and measuring their impact. You accept failure is a vital part of that process.
- Are fun to work with and you actively contribute to our company culture.
- Have a strong will and ability to learn fast and you are able to explain complex matters to different audiences.
- You communicate well in written and verbal English
- Our office is in Kyiv, but you can work remotely from anywhere in Ukraine.
- Our office is in Berlin, but you can work remotely from anywhere in Germany.
- Personal budget for conferences, books and everything you need to support your growth.
- Transparent framework to support your career goals.
- Competitive salary.
You shouldn't be able to match all of this, unicorns are for fairy tales. Let's get in touch, we will support you in your growth!
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: solarisBank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, solarisBanks’ employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. solarisBank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.