Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 300+ people from over 50 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
- The P&O team currently consists of +15 members. As a team, we take care of the end-to-end people programs. Each one of us has their own area of responsibility.
- We work together and partner with our stakeholders to build a trustful foundation and an awesome culture! This includes the implementation of new tools and processes, hiring the right people, retaining our talent and most importantly, developing our people and enabling our leaders.
- Our purpose is to “empower our pioneering suns by creating a meaningful workplace that attracts, inspires and admires fin-tech talents”.
- We work with OKRs to reach our goals and base our actions on the values of Solarisbank. With a valid set of KPIs and the use of the perspectives of our different target groups, we strive to offer a great stakeholder and employee experiences.
We are fun, curious, committed and fast. Sounds like you?
- You own the People Operations roadmap, focusing on automating and standardizing our P&O operations and processes to ensure effective workflows
- You oversee the day-to-day activities from employee support, payroll, contract management, policies, P&O technologies and Workplace Safety. It is your priority to implement innovative self-service tools, leverage technology and automize processes to reduce time to respond and enable our business to act fast
- You ensure a great employee experience in Germany as well as in our international expansion countries and Tech Hubs
- You seek to optimize our processes and procedures to ensure the high service levels pathing the way to an advanced international people services offering
- You manage internal P&O guidelines and policies across all our countries and you ensure full compliance on employee legislation cooperating with Legal, Compliance, Finance, Tech and other internal Stakeholders
- You lead the People Operations team by giving them guidance, support and development opportunities
- You are accountable for the overall People Operations Budget
What you bring
- You have +7 years’ experience in leading a people operations or services function in high-change, high-growth companies
- You have significant experience as an HR Operations professional in the area of People Administration and/or Payroll and Compensation
- You have a relevant university degree, optionally with a focus on human resources or a related field
- You have experience in leading teams of +3 people
- You think strategically with a strong business mindset and analytical skills
- You’ve delivered scaling and highly impactful people services and payroll
- You are a good communicator and have a collaborative workstyle. You maintain strong relations with senior leaders and stakeholders in an international environment
- You are a problem solver and you are passionate about People Operations topics
- You are a motivating leader
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
- You have proficiency in international Labour Law, handled multiple countries; knowledge in Tax and Social Security Regulations are a plus
- We aren't a traditional bank but rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than Solarisbank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Information on data processing: