Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
- Together with Solarians you create a work environment where they can focus on their work always keeping the needs of Solarians in mind
- You develop and own our office management processes in a way that they are scalable for our company growth, meet the demands of our remote-first work set-up and enable us to get our work done effortlessly
- You coordinate the office management priorities on a regular basis by means of Objectives and Key Results (OKRs), align with internal stakeholders and connecting our projects and to dos to the bigger picture
- You manage our travel management and mobile phone contracts as well as device processes from end to end
- You run core office management processes together with the team, making sure that essential company routines, e.g. incoming and outgoing mail, are running without any hick-ups and that our office remains a pleasant place to work
- You act as an active sparring partner for internal stakeholders and contribute to initiatives that strengthen the company culture within your area of responsibilities, e.g. by putting our company values into action
- You effortlessly work with our different internal tools, e.g. Confluence, Jira, Travelperk
- You are a people person, aiming to provide a good experience
- You have already gained sound experience of 5+ years in the field of workplace and office management
- You have experience in leading teams of at least 2 or more professionals
- You can prioritize, are structured and you ensure that office and team operations run smoothly, even if it gets stressful and hectic around you, you keep the overview
- You are open to new things, especially with regard to the modern work culture
- Even if it gets stressful and hectic around you, you keep the overview
- You have a positive attitude, are a team player and it is fun to work with you
- You speak English and German fluently
What do we offer?
- Independent and diverse work.
- Direct cooperation with the decision-makers and participation in shaping the future of Solarisbank, one of the most attractive FinTechs in the industry today.
- An excellent work culture with flat hierarchy in an international, highly motivated team.
Information on data processing:
To all recruitment agencies: Solarisbank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, solarisBanks’ employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. solarisBank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.