Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth.
About your future Team
Cloud Platform Engineering (CPE) provides the infrastructure and the tooling to use it. We support all business and tech teams across Solarisbank. Our goal is to keep things simple, stable and be able to change continuously. We support and push forward the devops culture at Solarisbank.
- Be a good teammate
- Challenge and support our current state in order to help us improve
- Consider failure as a learning opportunity
- Automate yourself out of the job
What you should bring along
Depending on your level of experience, your responsibilities and scope of role will range. We don’t care much about fancy titles, but rather about real personal and professional development, as laid out in our learning framework. Let’s figure together out how you can contribute to our team.
- You are a good communicator, and you do this well in English (verbal and written)
- You have a fair amount of experience in coding
- You spent at least 3 years in a devOps / operations / systems engineering role
- You have extensive production experience with AWS
- You know the differences between Continuous Integration / Delivery / Deployment, and what these mean to the processes around them
- You speak Linux, and you know well how to design networks and distributed systems
- Problem-solving skills
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing: