Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
About your future Team
Banking Operations team is the pulsating heart inside Solarisbank. We handle a handful of tasks, being responsible for both internal and external business operations requests. We work closely with Sales Support, Tech, Product and Compliance teams as well as third-party providers. Our main goal is to ensure the daily business operations are running smoothly. Your main contribution would be to support us in daily processing as well as getting involved in improvement and automation initiatives.
- Steering team’s and colleagues’ performance against tight KPIs/SLAs
- Monitoring and processing of SEPA/SWIFT/TARGET2
- Leading payments related incidents, serve as a PoC for C-Levels & Senior management
- Responsible for BaFin, BuBa and other European Central Banks & Regulators communications
- Operations management of the Payment Operations team
- Designing and driving payment product initiatives
- Vendor management for various payment providers
What you should bring along
- Native proficiency in German and working proficiency in English
- Strong knowledge of SEPA Rulebook and SWIFT Network
- Knowledge and comprehension of PSD2 and how it applies to Payment Operations
- Strong data-analytics skills, SQL and Python preferred
- Executive reporting for senior management
- Ability to collaborate with both technical and operational staff
- Project management in cross functional areas
- Ability to run performance reviews and appraisals
|At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.|
Information on data processing: