Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
About your future Team
- Treasury & Markets is responsible for monitoring and managing liquidity and markets activities (securities, hedging, digital assets)
- Within our young and rapidly growing organization, we are building an investment portfolio to optimize our liquid assets
- We are a small team, working closely together with a wide range of departments
- You will actively support the team in building our investment portfolio
- You will help implement portfolio monitoring and management tooling
- You will be actively contributing to our day-to-day tasks
- You will work with various stakeholders across Solarisbank to get to know the end-to-end processes and workflows (Business Units, Risk Teams, Finance )
What you should bring along
- You are currently studying at Masters level and can demonstrate your interest in and affinity with fintech & financial markets
- You are a self-starter who can work well independently and you are responsible with the tasks entrusted to you
- You have a positive attitude and value being part of a team
- You are comfortable working with MS Office tools especially Excel
- You write and speak fluent English. German is a plus
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing: