Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
About your future Team
You will work in the Identity team, which owns the flow to legally verify the identity of end customers.
Depending on your level of experience, your responsibilities and scope of role will vary. We don’t care much about fancy titles, but rather about real personal and professional development, as laid out in our learning framework. Let’s figure together out how you can contribute to our team.
As an iOS/Android Engineer you will:
- Build and maintain our company's SDKs
- Ensure on-time delivery of new features and services
- Maintain and evolve the existing landscape of tools
- Deliver quality code in an efficient manner
- Collaborate with fellow engineers, agile coaches and product owners
What you should bring along
- You have experience with building SDKs
- Ideally you have profound experience with AWS
- You understand agile workflows and lean principles
- You are a proactive peer and help the growth of your team
- You are a curious, constant learner and share your learnings with others
- You know how to keep a work-life balance
- You communicate well in written and verbal English
- Our office is in Berlin, but you can work remotely from anywhere in Germany.
- Personal budget for conferences, books and everything you need to support your growth.
- Transparent framework to support your career goals.
- Competitive salary.
You shouldn't be able to match all of this, unicorns are for fairy tales. Let's get in touch, we will support you in your growth!
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing: