Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
Incident Management is a newly established team of highly skilled professionals who take ownership for handling the full life-cycle of incidents. This is achieved by closely collaborating with our Partners as well as internal functions required to mitigate an incident.
- You are part of a team responsible managing incidents and service requests.
- You are the first responder to all incidents raised by our partners according to defined SLAs.
- You manage the resolution of incidents according to the defined SLA’s per partner in close collaboration with relevant internal functions (product, tech, communications etc.).
- You participate in 24 / 7 on call rotations and manage (major) incidents to ensure timely mitigation and resolution.
- You resolve incidents by adopting a pragmatic approach: workaround to bring systems up vs. focus on getting to the root cause through in-depth research and diagnosis.
- You ensure clear and professional communication of incidents towards Partners & end-customers via appropriate channels.
- You actively take part in building a knowledge repository on workarounds to manage recurring incidents that have not yet been permanently fixed.
- You initiate and track change requests resulting from incidents with relevant tech and product teams to eliminate root causes.
- You have at least 5+ years of relevant experience working in a service desk environment in a SaaS company and / or financial services company handling incidents.
- You have a technical background, with a customer-oriented mind-set with experience with REST-APIs
- Excellent troubleshooting & problem analyzing skills.
- You have the ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues via code or API research – Experience with SQL and AWS CloudWatch are a big plus.
- You have hands-on experience with IT service management processes according to ITIL v3 / v4.
- You feel comfortable with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements.
- You are able to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Experience in banking and banking standards for managing incidents would be an added advantage
- You are fluent in English, verbally and in writing. German or French is a big plus.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary.
- Learning budget for conferences, books and everything you need to grow.
- Clear learning framework to support your career goals.
- Flexible hours.
- Possibility to work from home.
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing:
To all recruitment agencies: Solarisbank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solarisbank’ employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. Solarisbank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.