Our mission is to drive digital assets adoption. We achieve this by integrating various cryptocurrencies and crypto tokens, offering our partners a range of services, which abstract away all the complexities of blockchain technology and of regulatory frameworks.
Solaris Digital Assets is a modular one-stop-shop platform that enables our partners to launch innovative, secure, and compliant digital asset services, so that our partners can focus on creating an outstanding user experience, all while having a faster time to market.
Digital assets will become omnipresent in our day to day life and will therefore transform the way we exchange any type of value. You will work in our Engineering team, which focuses on one of the most critical market pain points: the secure & compliant storage of digital assets.
Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth.
- Lead a small team of Infrastructure Engineers
- Be the driver of the changes and the mentor for your colleagues
- Design and direct development and operation of a modern infrastructure with a "Security First" approach
- Design and implement automated processes for CI/CD, deployments
- Put security and resilience of the system to test
- Learn about Blockchain technology, modern cryptography and security Learn more about Blockchain technology and when not to use it
- 10+ years of experience as Infrastructure Engineer or in a similar position
- 3+ years of experience as Team Lead or in a similar position
- Cloud platform provider experience, strong experience in AWS and Kubernetes
- Strong interest in cybersecurity and solid understanding of the basics
- Linux user with mad bash scripting skills
- A true engineer, with coding skills and a passion for perfection and quality
- Your self-driveness ensure your high impact and execution
- You like to challenge and to be challenged
- You see yourself as a team player and have good communication skills
- You are fluent in English
Skills that will earn you extra points
- Terraform / terragrunt
- Message bus
- Microservices, Distributed systems
- DevSecOps, SecOps and OPSEC
- Ruby, Go or Python
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing: