Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
Incident Management is a newly established team of highly skilled professionals who take ownership for handling the full life-cycle of incidents. This is achieved by closely collaborating with our Partners as well as internal functions required to mitigate an incident.
- You are responsible for leading a team that manages incidents and service requests.
- You ensure your team responds and resolves incidents according to defined SLAs.
- You participate in 24/7 on-call rotations and manage (major) incidents to ensure timely mitigation and resolution.
- You ensure clear and professional communication of incidents towards Partners & end-customers via appropriate channels.
- You are the central contact person for escalations related to incidents and interact accordingly with relevant stakeholders.
- You provide regular reporting on incidents to senior management and other relevant stakeholder groups.
- You build a knowledge repository on workarounds to manage recurring incidents that are yet to be permanently fixed.
- You initiate and track change requests resulting from incidents with relevant tech and product teams to eliminate root causes.
- You own Solarisbank’s incident management framework and constantly improve it according to industry best practices and lessons learned.
- You have at least 8+ years of relevant work experience managing a service desk and incidents in a SaaS company and / or financial services company.
- You have at least 5+ years of experience managing a team of more than 3 people
- You have in-depth knowledge about digital business models and the fintech industry either through education or experience.
- You have a strong technical background and experience with REST-APIs.
- You have an analytical and creative mindset and know how to document, analyze and optimize complex processes in a multi-stakeholder environment.
- You are a master in managing complex dependencies and stakeholder landscapes, and can be influential without necessarily having direct ownership.
- You feel comfortable with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements.
- You are able to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity.
- You are certified and have experience with IT service management processes according to ITIL.
- Experience in banking and banking standards for managing incidents would be an added advantage
- You are fluent in English, verbally and in writing. German is a big plus.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary.
- Learning budget for conferences, books and everything you need to grow.
- Clear learning framework to support your career goals.
- Flexible hours.
- Possibility to work from home.
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing:
To all recruitment agencies: Solarisbank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solarisbank’ employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. Solarisbank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.