Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Partner Audit Manager with a focus on auditing outsourcing (or outsourced processes and services) of our partners in the areas of digital banking, lending or digital assets.
- You are the central contact person in the first line of defence for external partners as well as for internal stakeholders regarding outsourced processes and topics. You ensure that all measures for the implementation of regulatory requirements (in particular MaRisk, EBA Guidelines) regarding outsourcing are complied with by our partners.
- You monitor the partners and their service provision and management for outsourcing and onward transfers and bring a basic understanding of the design of outsourcing contracts with you
- You develop and participate in the active design of an appropriate outsourcing management and corresponding control and monitoring processes
- You will regularly prepare documentation and reports on all relevant information on outsourcing and on further outsourcing and on their risks, deviations and defined controls as well as on risk-reducing measures.
- Completed university studies (relevant subject area an advantage) or training as a bank clerk and job-specific further training or comparable qualification with relevant professional experience
- You have already gained professional experience in the field of compliance management or auditing.
- You have a very good understanding of regulatory requirements and industry standards.
- You possess high degree of initiative, goal and solution orientation
- You are a team player with a distinctive, independent way of working
- Ability to present complex issues in a comprehensible manner, both verbally and in writing
- Fluent in German and English is a must
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience in one of the following areas: compliance, regulatory compliance, risk or audit)
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements (KWG, EBA guidelines, etc.)
- Knowledge of systemic audit methods and systems
- Real time experience with SQL is an advantage
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.