Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
About your future Team
In Data team, experts in Data Engineering, Data Warehousing and Data Analytics are working closely together. Our main goal is to ensure the data availability for internal and external processes and to deliver exceptional analyses to ensure excellent business decision-making. We work closely together with our five cross-functional business units as well as our internal functional teams. Your main contributions would be to help develop, test and maintain an efficient data model to be implemented in the enterprise data warehouse that allows for provision of reliable data for our reports, dashboards as well as business-essential processes.
Your Role & Responsibilities
- You will be part of our growing team of Data Engineers and Data Analysts.
- You plan and implement/maintain a scalable solution (software, Python) for our standard pricing to allow for unlimited no. of partners to be added without manual effort.
- You take the functional responsibility for other team members of the invoicing team.
- You interact and align closely with our Pricing, Planning and Controlling team in order to setup scalable pricing/invoicing logics
- You will be responsible for implementing, testing and maintaining our Data models for reporting, dashboards and core business processes
- You will implement, manage and further develop business rules for ensuring data governance
- You will develop, test and maintain our data interfaces to different source owners and ensure a stable data delivery working closely with our Data Analysts and Data source owners
- You will develop, test and maintain our Data Lake, Data Warehouse and Data Marts models and dataflows
- You are responsible for keeping the documentation of our Data Lake, Data Warehouse, Data Marts, Data Models and our Data Dictionary up to date.
Our Perfect Match
- Strong analytical skills and structured thinking are a must for this role
- Proven experience in Data Modelling and understanding of modern Data Lake and Data Warehousing concepts and tools (snowflake/star schemas, ETL/ELT, columnar/NoSQL databases)
- Advanced skills in SQL and Python
- You are a problem-solver and are able to find efficient solutions in any situation.
- You like to take responsibility and drive your topics by getting your key stakeholders
- You have sufficient soft skills to setup and manage a good working relationship with your team members and key stakeholders
- Knowledge of data-relevant AWS services (S3, Athena, Glue, Redshift, ...) is a plus
- Knowledge of a job orchestration tool (Airflow, Luigi, ...) is a plus
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Data Analytics/Data Science/BI/Engineering
- Excellent communication skills in English
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing: