Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
Your Role & Responsibilities
- You will be part of the existing security team and will assist in the management of information security at Solarisbank
- You will play an important role on running existing ISMS processes: access control, security alerts, technical vulnerability assessment, outsourcing assessments, etc.
- You will implement tools to automate our security processes.
Our Perfect Match
- You are currently studying Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Information Security at Master level
- You have a strong interest in information security
- You have at least 6-9 months working experience
- You are familiar with ISO 27001 (ISMS)
- You are responsible with the tasks entrusted to you
- You are diligent and constant when documenting and performing administrative tasks
- You like to work with people, beyond the screen
- You have basic coding skills and know at least one scripting language (e.g. Python)
- You write and speak fluent English
- You are available for a minimum of 6 months (20h a week)
|At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.|
Information on data processing: