Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team.
Exciting new market entry as part of our growth plans
As we enter a new stage in our organization’s growth, we are in a process of opening our very first Tech Hub outside of Germany. As a Tech company, we see a compatibility in building our next tech home in Kyiv, Ukraine. We are very excited to build a significant presence in the overall Ukraine tech and scale up scene!
Currently, we are working with our partners in Ukraine to start hiring and integrating our future colleagues in Kyiv within the Solarisbank family. For further questions on the recruiting information and stages, please do not hesitate to get in contact with our talent team on email@example.com.
About your team
The team is focused on cyber security and quality control within the IT infrastructure. This includes designing, building and defending scalable, secure, and robust systems; helping the organization understand advanced cyber threats; and develop strategies and solutions to protect our infrastructure. As believers and practitioners of DevSecOps we also ensure the controls are automated and implemented as early as possible in our deployment pipelines. We aim to practice security along principals such as automate-first, shift-left and you build it you own it.
Depending on your level of experience, your responsibilities and scope of role will vary. We don’t care much about fancy titles, but rather about real personal and professional development. Let’s figure together out how you can contribute to our team.
- Ensure on-time delivery of new features and services
- Maintain and evolve the existing landscape of tools
- Deliver quality code in an efficient manner
- Take end-to-end ownership of our fleet of microservices
- Collaborate with fellow engineers, agile coaches and product owners
- Mentor more junior teammates
What you should bring along
- You are able and experienced in working with cloud (AWS preferred)
- You are proficient in Golang and/or Python
- You are able to build and deploy your code through CI/CD as containerized workload
- You are passionate about building and maintaining ephemeral infrastructure as code using Terraform or CloudFormation
- You are familiar and have experience with automation frameworks such as Ansible
- You have knowledge of OAuth2/OIDC, secrets management and PKI
- You have experience performing threat modeling for systems and infrastructure to identify potential security issues
- You have experience supporting security investigations by analyzing and correlating log data
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing: