Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
About your future Team
Banking Operations team is the pulsating heart inside Solarisbank. We handle a handful of tasks, being responsible for both internal and external business operations requests. We work closely with Sales Support, Tech, Product and Compliance teams as well as third-party providers. Our main goal is to ensure the daily business operations are running smoothly. Your main contribution would be to support us in daily processing as well as bringing improvements and automation to the current processes.
- You will be supporting the team in conducting Know Your Customer (KYC) activities on new business clients of various business forms
- You will be determining and verifying ultimate beneficial owners in compliance with anti-money laundring law
- You will be reviewing business documentation and carrying out respective investigations related to the business identification process
- You will be supporting the team in achieving monthly goals and objectives
- You will work with various stakeholders across solarisBank to get to know the end-to-end process and workflows (Business Unit, Tech Teams, Compliance etc. )
What you should bring along
- You are currently a university student of a relevant discipline
- You have very good communication skills in German, C-level
- You are enthusiastic and pro-active
- You are hungry to learn and work efficiently within a fast-paced environment
- You have excellent attention to detail but also see the big picture
- You are a team player and love to collaborate
- Knowledge about banking, digital business models and the fintech industry either through education or experience is an advantage
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing: