Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
- You are responsible for managing strategic initiatives in Customer Support to improve structures, procedures and tooling
- You support onboarding of new partners in regard to Customer Support and help to improve the collaboration with our live partners on a day-by-day basis
- You analyze the performance as well as gathering and interpreting data and metrics
- You support other internal departments with the project delivery and ensure transparency across stakeholders by keeping everyone involved and informed.
- You create and constantly improve best-practice frameworks related to project management
- You ensure quality documentation of projects and processes and set up useful reports for data driven decisions and continuous monitoring.
- Once you have grown into this role, it is up to you to grow the role.
What you should bring along
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in economics or equivalent
- 2+ years of prior experience in workforce management and/or project management, preferably in a Banking/FinTech environment
- Proficiency English, both verbal and in writing. Proficiency in German is a strong plus
- Experience with Jira / Confluence / ZenDesk is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, motivated self-starter, self-learner, proactive and partner focused
- You can work in tight deadlines and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing:
To all recruitment agencies: Solarisbank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solarisbank’ employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. Solarisbank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.