Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth.
Exciting new market entry as part of our growth plans
As we enter a new stage in our organization’s growth, we are in a process of opening our very first Tech Hub outside of Germany. As a Tech company, we see a very strong compatibility in building our next tech home in Kyiv, Ukraine. We are very excited to build a significant presence in the overall Ukraine tech and scale up scene!
Having a dedicated Berlin-based recruiting team, we are now looking for a Tech Recruiting Partner based in Ukraine to become part of this success story.
Currently, we are working with our partners in Ukraine to start hiring and integrating our future colleagues in Kyiv within the Solarisbank family. For further questions on the recruiting information and stages, please do not hesitate to get in contact with our talent team on email@example.com.
The People Team
The People & Organization function looks after the end-to-end people programs and initiatives. We work together and partner with our stakeholders to build a trustful foundation and an awesome culture! As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be responsible for end-to-end recruitment processes for our Ukrainian Tech Team and play a critical role in shaping the growth of the organisation. You are the brand ambassador of Solarisbank to the local talent market!
The Talent Acquisition team is composed of 7 team members based in Berlin who works collaboratively to find top talents for the company. We are driven, ambitious and we like to challenge the way we work to become an effective and efficient team. Moreover, we like to have fun and we enjoy each other's company! We are growing the TA team to support the exciting growth of the company as we enter new markets this year!
- You’ll be in charge of finding top tech talent in Ukrainian market who brings an entrepreneurial spirit, high ambition, and diversity of thoughts
- You’ll lead and administer all hiring and sourcing efforts and act as a trusted advisor to your stakeholders
- You manage the Ukrainian job boards and make sure we are always live
- You’ll deliver an efficient and high-touch candidate experience from application to offer.
- With your sound judgement, you will be able to identify the right behavioural and technical skills required for each role based on Solarisbank’s values
- You’ll negotiate complex offers to close candidates by leveraging your strong knowledge of the competition and overall talent market
- Take ownership in driving process improvements and recruiting innovation with a data-driven mindset via cross-functional team projects within the broader recruiting and people team.
- You communicate and collaborate closely
What you should bring along:
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in full cycle recruiting, ideally within a growing start up with ambitious demands
- You have strong sourcing skills and have deep insights into the Tech market in Ukraine
- You are tech-savvy with an edge for recruiting tech talents with modern stack technologies
- You have passion for recruiting and finding the next generation of digital leaders!
- You have a keen interest in assessment methodologies and how to continually innovate and optimize the way we interview and assess talent
- You’re known for your strong analytical and consulting skills whilst having a strong bias for action
- Proven ability to build and foster long-relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- You’re service-oriented and actively seeking to further your learning and help others to be successful as well.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing:
To all recruitment agencies: Solarisbank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solarisbank’ employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. solarisBank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.