Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
The team is focused on cyber security and quality control within the IT infrastructure. This includes designing, building and defending scalable, secure, and robust systems; helping the organization understand advanced cyber threats; and develop strategies and solutions to protect our infrastructure. As believers and practitioners of DevSecOps we also ensure the controls are automated and implemented as early as possible in our deployment pipelines. We aim to practice security along principals such as automate-first, shift-left and you build it you own it.
Depending on your level of experience, your responsibilities and scope of role will range. We don’t care much about fancy titles, but rather about real personal and professional development, as laid out in our learning framework. Let’s figure together out how you can contribute to our team.
- Working with other teams to secure our AWS environment, CI/CD pipelines and overall infrastructure
- Perform security design reviews for infrastructure and API services
- Design and implement security configuration and hardening for infrastructure components
- Craft automated security auditing and monitoring tools and enhancements to cover various risk themes including ones related to Insider Threat
- Design, develop, deploy and support security-related infrastructure and applications
What you should bring along
- You are able and experienced in working with cloud (AWS preferred)
- You are proficient in Golang and/or Python
- You are able to build and deploy your code through CI/CD as containerized workload
- You are passionate about building and maintaining ephemeral infrastructure as code using Terraform or CloudFormation
- You are familiar and have experience with automation frameworks such as Ansible
- You have knowledge of OAuth2/OIDC, secrets management and PKI
- You have experience performing threat modeling for systems and infrastructure to identify potential security issues
- You have experience supporting security investigations by analyzing and correlating log data
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing: