Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 300+ people from over 50 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
In this role, you will be an integral part of the integrated Marketing and Communications (MarComms) team of Solarisbank. You leverage your talent for corporate communication to drive and steer our communication and marketing activities outside the German market.
- You are responsible to establish our brand as Europe's Banking-as-a-Service market leader in all European markets outside Germany.
- As part of the commercial organization, you develop a communication strategy for the regional markets together with the country heads.
- To ensure a fast and effective implementation of the strategy, you will manage external agency partners and coordinate with internal stakeholders.
- In addition to the conception, implementation and monitoring of all activities, your tasks within the MarComms will include targeted agenda setting and campaign planning.
- Support of B2B sales in all marketing activities (events, networks, webinars).
- Act as trusted communications consultant towards relevant internal stakeholders.
- You support in planning and control of the marketing budget.
- You have already gained at least 5 years of experience in the field of corporate communications, preferably gained in an international and/or agency environment, experience in the field of fintech or banking is required.
- You can craft compelling stories and identify opportunities in corporate media to hijack news.
- You are experienced in diverse, cross-channel communication (online, offline, social media, etc.) and orchestrating channels comes naturally to you.
- In addition to a structured, results-oriented and independent way of working, you also maintain an overview when managing various communications projects simultaneously.
- You have excellent English language skills; Italian, French or Spanish language skills is a plus.
- Experience in B2B Marketing is preferred.
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing:
To all recruitment agencies: Solarisbank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solarisbank’ employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. Solarisbank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.