Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
- You drive the vision, strategy and priorities of the SRE team together with the Engineering Manager and in alignment with the various product development teams we support
- You bring together the interests of the product development teams and negotiate priorities, scope and schedule of tooling and features we have to deliver
- You identify and outline user stories and plan them with the development team and in constant tune with our roadmap
- You are in charge of keeping the backlog prioritized, transparent to all stakeholders and well understood by the team so they can deliver effectively
- You are part of the Solarisbank TechOps organisation and interface with the other functions within TechOps through regular exchange and cooperation
What you should bring along
- You understand how to drive and re-assess priorities and have a solid understanding of how this applies in an agile environment
- You have well-grounded technical knowledge and experience in working closely with software and/or infrastructure related teams
- You are willing to invest and learn about the technologies used by the team to be able to help convey this knowledge to our stakeholders
- You are experienced in building out new products and features as well as addressing tech debt in existing systems
- You can manage a large group of stakeholders and project requirements
- You see yourself as a team player and have knowledge of agile methodologies
- You have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and are fluent in English
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing: