Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
In Data team, experts in Data Engineering, Data Warehousing and Data Analytics are working closely together. Our main goal is to ensure the data availability for internal and external processes and to deliver exceptional analyses to ensure excellent business decision-making. We work closely together with our five cross-functional business units as well as our internal functional teams. Your main contributions would be to help design, develop and maintain an efficient data model to be implemented in the enterprise data warehouse that allows for provision of reliable data for our reports, dashboards as well as business-essential processes.
Your Role & Responsibilities
- You will be part of our growing team of Data Engineers and Data Analysts
- You will be responsible for developing and maintaining our Data models for reporting, dashboards and core business processes
- You will plan, implement, manage and further develop business rules for ensuring data governance
- You will define details of our data interfaces to different source owners and ensure a stable data delivery working closely with our Data Analysts and Data source owners
- You will design and maintain our Data Lake, Data Warehouse and Data Marts models and dataflows
- You are responsible for keeping the documentation of our Data Lake, Data Warehouse, Data Marts, Data Models and our Data Dictionary up to date.
Our Perfect Match
- Strong analytical skills and structured thinking are a must for this role
- Proven experience in Data Modelling and understanding of modern Data Lake and Data Warehousing concepts and tools (snowflake/star schemas, ETL/ELT, columnar/NoSQL databases)
- Advanced skills in SQL
- You are a problem-solver and are able to find efficient solutions in any situation.
- You like to take responsibility and drive your topics by getting your key stakeholders
- You can act hands-on if necessary
- You have sufficient soft skills to setup and manage a good working relationship with your team members and key stakeholders
- Knowledge of Data-relevant AWS services (S3, Athena, Redshift, ...) is a plus
- Knowledge of a job orchestration tool (Airflow, Luigi, ...) is a plus
- Knowledge of Python is a plus
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Data Analytics/Data Science/BI
- Excellent communication skills in English
Studied Computer Science, Wirtschaftsinformation, Business or similar
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Learning budget for conferences, books and everything you need to grow
- Clear learning framework to support your career goals
- Flexible hours
- Possibility to work from home
You shouldn't be able to match all of this, unicorns are for fairy tales. Let's get in touch, we will support you in your growth!
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: solarisBank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, solarisBanks’ employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. solarisBank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Information on data processing: