Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth.
Exciting new market entry as part of our growth plans
As we enter a new stage in our organization’s growth, we are in a process of opening our very first Tech Hub outside of Germany. As a Tech company, we see a very strong compatibility in building our next tech home in Kyiv, Ukraine. We are very excited to build a strong presence in the overall Ukraine tech and scale up scene!
Currently, we are working with our partners in Ukraine to start hiring and integrating our future colleagues in Kiev within the Solarisbank family. For further questions on the recruiting information and stages, please do not hesitate to get in contact with our talent team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
About your future Team
You will be working as an Infrastructure Engineer in our Productivity Team and hence your contribution will be crucial in keeping our internal systems up and running. You will be tasked with building a thoroughly monitored and well-maintained infrastructure which provides the necessary tooling for our internal processes. You will set up our systems for performance and resilience, and help steer our internal providers who take care of of our hardware and office infrastructure. On top of that, you will consult your fellow Solarians on selection and introduction of new applications.
Take technical ownership of our internal infrastructure and push it to the next stage
Depending on your level of experience, your responsibilities and scope of role will range. We don’t care much about fancy titles, but rather about real personal and professional development, as laid out in our learning framework. Let’s figure together out how you can contribute to our team.
- Move our internal tools to AWS and create together with Cyber Security, our Cloud & Platform team and architects a best in class cloud infrastructure
- Help to shape the newly founded Productivity Engineering Team and define with us how it operates
- Consult your coworkers who want to introduce new tooling in how to reach their goal as efficient as possible
- Apply and extend common automation and monitoring solutions
- Implement scripts that improve resilience and automate operations
- Champion reliability best practices
- Drive usage of tools and common components
- Help steer our service providers who take care of hardware and basic infrastructure maintenance
What you should bring along
- You have an engineering mindset - the fun in work for you is not to maintain, but to create great new solutions
- You have experience in systems engineering
- You know how to tackle some Windows machines, Linux is your bread an butter
- You have profound experience with AWS
- You've worked with multiple types of databases and web servers
- You have solid experience on setting up monitoring solutions
- You are curious how things work (or break), and you're able to quickly grasp a problem when it occurs
- You understand agile workflows and lean principles and you know how to apply them
- You have a sound understanding of best practices that make services and infrastructures resilient and scalable
- You are a proactive peer and help the people around you to grow and learn from your experience
- You are a curious, constant learner and share your knowledge in a likeable way
- You know how to keep a work-life balance
- You communicate well in written and verbal English
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing:
To all recruitment agencies: Solarisbank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solarisbank’ employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. Solarisbank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.