Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
About your future Team
Banking Operations team is the pulsating heart inside Solarisbank. We handle a handful of tasks, being responsible for both internal and external business operations requests. We work closely with Sales Support, Tech, Product and Compliance teams as well as third-party providers. Our main goal is to ensure the daily business operations are running smoothly.
Scope of the role
- Manage daily operations, plan and allocate resources, oversee strategic initiatives, and handle incidents
- Ensure that the right set of KPIs is in place and used in order to increase operational efficiency
- Ensure that OKRs are understood and embraced in Banking Operations
- Manage the relationships with key providers and regulatory bodies
- Develop the Banking Operations team leads and form a well-functioning, acknowledged and trusted senior team
- Experience in leading Head-of-Departments/Middle-Managers with large operational teams
- Strong track record of achievement
- Strong project and stakeholder management skills
- Minimum 10 years work experience in Operations (preferably in a bank or financial institution)
- Completed university studies at master’s level
- German native speaker
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing:
To all recruitment agencies: Solarisbank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solarisbank employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. Solarisbank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.