Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 300+ people from over 50 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
About your future Team
Banking Operations team is the pulsating heart inside Solarisbank. We handle a handful of tasks, being responsible for both internal and external business operations requests. We work closely with Sales Support, Tech, Product and Compliance teams as well as third-party providers. Our main goal is to ensure the daily business operations are running smoothly. Your main contribution would be to support us in daily processing.
- Processing of daily inbound of Seizures
- Processing of daily inbound of Insolvencies
- Processing of manual payment orders
- Processing and managing Seizures protected account (Pfändungsschutz) related queries
- Preparing monitoring reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information
- Serving as a second level point of contact for standard customer payment related queries
- Serving as a second level point of contact for standard customer Seizure related queries
- Serving as a second level point of contract for standard customer Insolvency related queries
- Playing an active role in the process, workflow, and reporting/ SLA improvements
- Playing an active role in individual projects and self-development.
What you should bring along
- 1-2 years’ experience as operations analyst, back-office or equivalent position
- Completed Apprenticeship or Undergrad Studies in related field preferred
- High attention to detail
- Positive Mindset and Can-do-attitude
- Demonstrated analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Capable of collaborating with both technical and business staff
- Very good knowledge of German, proficiency in English required and French native speaker
|At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.|
Information on data processing: