Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
About your future Team
The Partnerships organisation within Solarisbank drives the vision of growing and empowering our partners to enable them to provide the best products and services towards their end customers. Business Solutions & Change department is the face to the partners to jointly develop new ideas and products and shape them internally within the organisation. The function while providing consultancy on innovation towards our partners works together with the internal product teams to support the shaping of the solution in the best interests of our partners.
- Provide direct support to partners by leading end to end solution mapping from an end customer perspective to identify the business drivers for the selection of the right product set for the use case(s)
- Continuously assess end customer onboarding journey & competitor analysis in different markets across multiple products to identify gaps in existing Solarisbank products
- Develop and embed change management ways of working across the business to ensure systematic expectations management of delivery of new features
- Lead the development and maintenance of policies, procedures, and standards on request for changes from partners
- Develop and continuously update half-yearly feature road maps across all existing partners and align them to internal OKR’s that can be pitched to the business stakeholders and the management board
- Coach and develop the team members of Business/Product Solutions team
- Escalate and resolve service affecting issues that arise without undue delay
- Minimum 5 years experience in financial industry including at least 2 years in a project management role
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst or a Product Manager would be a strong plus
- Good understanding and knowledge of debit and credit card processing and mobile payment technologies (including tokenization)
- Experience of helping organisations develop appropriate Project
- Management maturity e.g. leading the adoption of processes, tools and training/coaching
- Demonstrate successful delivery using agile methodologies
- Excellent communication skills in English, any other language like German, Dutch or French would be a plus
- Some experience in managing suppliers
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing:
To all recruitment agencies: Solarisbank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solarisbank’s employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. Solarisbank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.