Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 300+ people from over 50 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
Business Operations is a team of highly skilled project managers and process engineers working closely with internal stakeholders to identify, analyse and improve critical processes within the organisation to ensure Solarisbank delivers best-in-class services to Partners and end-customers.
- You are responsible for managing internal projects across Solarisbank that have high strategic relevance for the organisation.
- You analyse the performance of business procedures and issues impacting the organisation by interviewing stakeholders as well as gathering and interpreting data and metrics.
- You evaluate the efficiency of processes across the organisation and formulate as well as implement improvements.
- You support other internal departments with the project delivery and ensure transparency across stakeholders by keeping everyone involved and informed.
- You create and constantly improve best-practice frameworks related to project management and process optimisation.
- You ensure quality documentation of projects and processes and set up useful reports for data driven decisions and continuous monitoring.
- Once you have grown into this role, it is up to you to grow the role.
- You have at least 4+ years of relevant work experience in project management with a technology company, financial services company, start-up or top consultancy firm.
- You have in-depth knowledge about banking, banking processes, digital business models and the fintech industry either through education or experience.
- You have an analytical and creative mindset and know how to document, analyse and optimise complex processes in a multi-stakeholder environment.
- You are a master in managing complex dependencies and stakeholder landscapes, and can be influential without necessarily having direct ownership.
- You feel comfortable with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements.
- You are able to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity.
- You are fluent in German and English, verbally and in writing.
What We Offer
Learning budget for conferences, books and everything you need to grow.
Clear learning framework to support your career goals.
Possibility to work from home.
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing:
To all recruitment agencies: Solarisbank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solarisbank’ employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. Solarisbank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.