Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 300+ people from over 50 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
Risk Management works across functions and units to ensure that the business and its stakeholders are on safe ground. Members of the Non-Financial Risk Management team are among the first in the company to get involved in any new initiatives.
Bring the Non-Financial Risk Management to the next level. As Operational Risk Manager while gaining invaluable experience and exposure in a fast-paced environment, you ensure appropriate operational risk governance through awareness, assessments, controls, monitoring and reporting. This includes:
Operational Risk Management cores:
- Record, escalate and follow up the internal losses
- Perform Risk Control Self-Assessment
- Lead New Product and Outsourcing processes
- Support business areas in the ongoing implementation of the measures
- Provide timely analysis and reporting
- Enhance our alert indicators systems
- Contribute to Insurance management taking into consideration the relevant risks
- Produce monthly management reports
- Contribute to Audit requests
- Continuously question and enhance of the OpRisk Management framework, governance and procedures
- Spread OpRisk awareness among Solarians through trainings and communications
Business Continuity Management specifics:
- Review and enhance guidelines and policies related to business continuity management
- Lead Business Impact Analysis to identify critical and time-sensitive processes.
- Ensure regular business continuity testing, updates and awareness sessions
Outsourcing Management specifics:
- Review and enhance guidelines and policies related to Outsourcing
- Lead Outsourcing Analysis
- Production of Outsourcing reporting
- Follow up of Outsourcing overview and their supporting documents
- Support LoD1 within the scope of controls definition and coordinate Outsourcing monitoring
- Interest in Fintech
- Several years of experience in Operational Risk, Business Continuity, Internal Control, Audit function
- Ability to work accurately and independently in a fast-paced environment while keeping team spirit in mind
- Flexibility in approach and thinking.
- Ability to grasp the big picture
- Good communication/presentation skills, both written and verbal and at all levels
- Solution oriented and entrepreneurial thinking.
- Relationship builder and ability to articulate/sell ideas
English, German (B1 and above)
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing: