Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 300+ people from over 50 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
About your future Team
The Partnerships team ensures delivery on Solarisbank's vision of continuously prioritizing, empowering and growing our partners. The Account Operations Manager is primarily an inward facing role to ensure that partners have much improved experience and help to improve the commercial experience while focusing on end-to-end processes for the Partner (day-to-day) live-cycle.
- You are the point of contact to support our Key Account Managers. Here you collect all inquiries, analyze them and then process them independently or together with colleagues within the organisation
- Support your colleagues in tracking the requests submitted by our partners and take on the analysis, evaluation and distribution of these requests
- Work closely with others teams within the company, namely Key Account Management & Account Management to be fully aware of the partner’s vision, roadmap, expectations and challenges.
- You are primarily responsible for tracking all partner-relevant data & activities in JIRA cate-gorizing them and creating transparency to the stakeholders to identify areas of improved efficiency
- Be our partner’s trusted point of contact in regards of all operational topics within the or-ganisation, who engages other teams to make things happen for these partners
- Gain continuous understanding of our products characteristics and operational processes, in order to provide the right support to our partners
- Bring our partners’ voices into discussions centered around product development, product performance and operational stability, so that our products and processes continuously un-derpin the success of our partners.
- Contribute to the development of our Account Management and Key Account team by implementing and/or optimizing processes.
- Be a key member of one of our Business Units, a cross-functional organization tasked with building innovative products.
- Bachelor degree or higher.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in a customer-facing, project management or operational role with international customers for a tech or financial services company.
- Previous experience as an Analyst or a Project Manager would be a strong plus
- Reasonable level understanding of banking, digital business models and the fintech industry either through education or experience.
- Experience working closely with Product and project teams
- Good communication skills in English, German would be a plus
- Experience in working with collaboration tools like JIRA / Confluence
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing:
To all recruitment agencies: Solarisbank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solarisbank’s employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. solarisBank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.