Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 300+ people from over 50 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
About your future Team
The Partnerships organisation within Solarisbank drives the vision of growing and empowering our partners to enable them to provide the best products and services towards their end customers. Account / Key Account Management department is instrumental in growing the business with existing strategic partners of Solarisbank, through clear focus on further development of pre-existing relationships and increasing partner satisfaction. This involves understanding our partner’s businesses and requirements at all levels, and ensuring that they are in line with planned sales, marketing strategy and revenue targets.
- Building and nurturing trusted and long-lasting relationships with our strategic partners
- Collaborate with internal functions of account management, strategic partner project management & product development teams to ensure that the specific key account receives the best support
- Overall accountability for the NPS of Solarisbank’s strategic partners
- Develop strategies to grow existing accounts and ensure quality and cost-effective services for partners
- Develop high standards on KPI’s enabling rapid development and presentation of value proposition, business cases etc.
- Strive to gain a deep understanding of the partner’s needs and what they expect from our organisation
- Using strong communication skills, be able to present to and influence key stakeholders both externally and internally
- Act as second level escalation for issues affecting our partners
- Leading a team of key account managers to develop and grow them within the organisation
- Minimum 5 years experience in sales industry and at least 3 years in a project management and/or leadership role
- University graduate with Masters in Economics / Business Administration / Finance
- Proven track record of having met challenging sales / account growth targets is a must
- Knowledge of debit or credit card processing or mobile payment technologies would be an added plus
- Ability to develop and implement robust KPI’s from scratch to track success
- Excellent communication & presentation skills in both English and German
- High energy level, and willingness to travel (when needed)
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing:
To all recruitment agencies: Solarisbank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solarisbank’s employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. Solarisbank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.