Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 300+ people from over 50 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
About your future Team
The Partnerships organisation within Solarisbank drives the vision of growing and empowering our partners to enable them to provide the best products and services towards their end customers. The Partner Solutions Engineer is one with a technical design mindset who has the responsibility for an overarching role across the entire set up of a partner and acts as a ‘technical bridge’ between the partner and internal stakeholders such as enterprise architects, core product and tech teams to help support simplify the sometimes complex expectations from partners into Solarisbank’s standard tech and product stack.
- Subject matter expert who takes the perspective of the requirements of the partner and be able to understand the ideas and challenges of the existing set up or a possible set up to be
- Describe technical complexity of partner integrations in a simplified manner to the core product & tech teams to enable the teams assess gap to go
- Base line impact assess the complexity on existing product and already manage expectations with Strategic Partner Project Managers & Key Account Managers on what’s possible and what isn’t
- Support partner integration with an end to end perspective of the full requirements of the strategic partners
- Use tools / sequence diagrams / component diagrams / state machines / c4 models to convey partner expectations to architects & technical engineers
- Hands on contribution to proposing solutions that partner needs, by aligning with internal technical architects
- Continuous monitoring of success of existing integration and recommending improvements to internal product & tech teams
- Minimum 7 years experience in hands-on programming and designing api solutions
- Technical background and knows how to and has written backend code in ruby or java or elixir or go
- Experience in automated (api) testing
- AWS knowledge is a must while client side/native mobile development experience is a plus
- Very strong analytical skills and being able to write database SQL and AWS cloudwatch queries
- Excellent technical communication skills
- Being able to feel at ease in discussions with technical architects and developers
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing:
To all recruitment agencies: Solarisbank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solarisbank’s employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. solarisBank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.