Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 300+ people from over 50 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
Solarisbank is divided in 5 business units, each of them responsible for one slice of the overall product offering and into horizontal teams that work on cross-cutting topics. One of those cross-cutting teams is the Finance team, which is the backbone of the bank and includes Accounting, Financial Reporting and Regulatory Reporting.
We are growing as a company and want to enhance our product offering to different European markets – including Italy. We look for an experienced talent to support our Regulatory Reporting team in this process!
- You take an essential role in the planned branch establishment, working on the introduction of the regulatory reporting software
- You perform the operative processes for the regulatory and statistical reporting required in Italy after the Branch Go-Live
- You work together with the Finance and Data team to continuously improve the quality of the reporting and controls
- You support the continuous monitoring of developments in the regulatory field as well as the implementation of new requirements
- You develop solutions for regulatory requirements that arise for Solarisbank as we further expand our business model
- You are in regular interaction with auditors and foster open communication with the supervisors
What you should bring along:
- You have several years of experience in the Regulatory Reporting environment of Italian banks or Italian branches
- You want to develop your skills and experience further in a dynamic and growing business model
- You are able to implement new requirements and improvements independently and enjoy working in a project environment
- You have excellent communication skills and like to work in a team
- You see challenges as an opportunity for growth
- You enjoy working in an international environment are business fluent in Italian, ideally you are native Italian speaker
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing: