Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 300+ people from over 50 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
On a daily basis you will help the team to:
- Know what’s important: you will empower them with skills to understand where to focus attention and how to look for deficiencies impacting the core of the product and delivery. More importantly, how to always improve our product development methodologies.
- Communicate clearly and effectively. You will guide the team to communicate within the product organization but also cross-units and cross-function. You empower your direct reports to distill the important information from/to stakeholders.
- Live the Solarisbank Values: As a leader, you act as a champion and ensure the team is staying true to our values and core principles
What you should bring along
- Lead & manage a team of product management experts, maintaining and building a high-performance agile product management culture
- You allocate product resources according to business needs and shift capacities where needed
- Establish the best team setup to fulfil strategic goals in collaboration with other functional heads
- Foster innovation and experimentation in contemporary product management methodologies, whilst delivering products that meet or exceed partner requirements
- Assess, coach, mentor and train team members to help grow their personal careers
- Define challenging objectives and key results together with the team and monitor progress, eliminate roadblocks and prevent distractions
- Constantly evaluate and improve processes and agile workflows
- Collaborate across the organization to support company initiatives
- Define a methodology and appropriate tooling to rapidly scale new product features and platforms
- Establish the critical KPI’s and data assets to support engineering delivery and management
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing: