Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 300+ people from over 50 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
About your future Team:
The People & Organization function looks after the end-to-end people programs and initiatives. We work together and partner with our stakeholders to build a trustful foundation and an awesome culture! Our purpose is to “empower our pioneering suns by creating a meaningful workplace that attracts, inspires and admires fin-tech talents”.
We work with OKRs to reach our goals and base our actions on the values of Solarisbank. With a valid set of KPIs and the use of the perspectives of our different target groups, we strive to offer great a stakeholder and employee experience.
- You’ll be in charge of finding top tech talent who brings an entrepreneurial spirit, high ambition, and diversity of thoughts.
- You’ll lead and administer all hiring and sourcing efforts and act as a trusted advisor to your stakeholders.
- You’ll deliver an efficient and high-touch candidate experience from application to offer With your sound judgement, you will be able to identify the right behavioural and technical skills required for each role based on Solarisbank’s values.
- You’ll negotiate complex offers to close candidates by leveraging your strong knowledge of the competition and overall talent market.
- Take ownership in driving process improvements and recruiting innovation with a data-driven mindset via cross-functional team projects within the broader recruiting and people team.
What you should bring along:
- You have 3-5 years’ experience in full cycle recruiting, ideally within a growing start up with ambitious demands.
- You are experienced in Tech hiring
- You are tech-savvy with an edge for recruiting technologists with modern stack technologies
- You have passion for recruiting and finding the next generation of digital leaders!
- You have a keen interest in assessment methodologies and how to continually innovate and optimize the way we interview and assess talent.
- You’re known for your strong analytical and consulting skills whilst having a strong bias for action.
- Proven ability to build and foster long-relationships with stakeholders at all leve
- You’re service-oriented and actively seeking to further your learning and help others to be successful as well.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a fluency in English and German.
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing: