Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 300+ people from over 50 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
- Acceptance, response and resolution of 2nd level customer enquiries related to dispute management and cards business in general
- Work in close collaboration with the 1st level teams of our partners
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of partners’ product and processes
- Provide training to internal stakeholders and the customer support teams of our partners
- Guide and mentor Junior Specialists and working students
- Act as a point of contact for escalations and work on solving them with the team.
- Close collaboration and expectation management with internal stakeholders (Product, Operations, Compliance, Partner Management)
- Contribution to team internal projects and optimization measures
What you should bring along
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in economics or equivalent or finished traineeship in a bank
- 2+ years of prior experience in Banking/FinTech, in dispute management or cards business in general
- Proficiency in German and English, both verbal and in writing
- Relevant experience in cards business (with focus on operations) is a strong plus
- Experience with Jira / Confluence / Outlook is a plus
- Solid problem-solving skills, motivated self-starter, self-learner, proactive and partner focused
- You can work in tight deadlines and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing: