Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 300+ people from over 50 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
- You're charged with being the first point-of-contact to top talent who bring an entrepreneurial spirit, ambition, and a diversity of thought to all they do.
- You support all Talent Acquisition and hiring managers at Solarisbank with recruiting processes including scheduling interviews, organizing candidate travel arrangements, inviting candidates for on-site interviews, and liaising with candidates and leaders at Solarisbank, as appropriate.
- You manage candidate profiles within our applicant tracking system and participate in the creation of further efficiencies stakeholders’ utility of it.
- You continuously strive to improve processes using a data-driven approach including optimization of interviewer loads, identification of trends and issues in the scheduling process, and execution of initiatives to increase efficiency and improve experience.
What you should bring along
- You are ready to learn and adjust flexibly to a fast-paced startup with an amazing amount of information sharing happening all the time.
- You are fluent in English (German is a plus)
- You can handle the stresses of individual as well as team-related tasks, and are interested in learning and developing within a people-oriented team
- Experience with typical workplace tools are a bonus
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing: