Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth.
Exciting new market entry as part of our growth plans
As we enter a new stage in our organization’s growth, we are in a process of opening our very first Tech Hub outside of Germany. As a Tech company, we see a compatibility in building our next tech home in Kyiv, Ukraine. We are very excited to build a significant presence in the overall Ukraine tech and scale up scene!
Currently, we are working with our partners in Ukraine to start hiring and integrating our future colleagues in Kyiv within the Solarisbank family. For further questions on the recruiting information and stages, please do not hesitate to get in contact with our talent team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
About your future Team
The Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) Team plays a central role in improving the observability and overall quality of the services we provide to our partners. We support all business and tech teams across Solarisbank. Our goal is to keep things simple, stable and be able to continuously adapt as needed.
- Be a good teammate
- Challenge and support our current state in order to help us improve
- Consider failure as a learning opportunity
- Automate yourself out of the job
- Create overall standards and extend tooling for observability across our products
- Explore options to continually enhance and improve on our Incident Management process
- Drive the identification of key SLIs and drafts of quality-oriented SLOs to improve resiliency in our products
- Interface with products teams to identify the needs as well as drive adoption and integration of the standard tooling and standards built by SRE
What you should bring along
Depending on your level of experience, your responsibilities and scope of role will range. We don’t care much about fancy titles, but rather about real personal and professional development, as laid out in our learning framework. Let’s figure together out how you can contribute to our team.
- You have proven experience in software development and systems engineering
- You have a fair amount of experience in containerization and working with AWS
- You understand agile workflows and lean principles and you know how to apply them
- You have a knack for identifying bottlenecks and improvements within systems
- You have a sound understanding of best practices that make services resilient and scalable
- You are a proactive peer and help the people around you to grow and learn from your experience
- You are a curious, constant learner and share your knowledge in a likable way
- You know how to keep a work-life balance
- You communicate well in written and verbal English
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing:
To all recruitment agencies: Solarisbank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solarisbank’ employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. solarisBank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.