Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking
license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 300+ people from over 50 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being
About your future Team
Auth team builds and runs Solarisbank's authentication and authorization system.
This ranges from controlling the entry-point to our API’s with the reverse proxies to developing and deploying Sb’s proprietary access management solution.
Depending on your level of experience, your responsibilities and scope of role will vary. We don’t care much about fancy titles, but rather about real personal and professional development, as laid out in our learning framework. Let’s figure together out how you can contribute to our team.
As a Golang Engineer you will:
- Build and maintain Solarisbank's access management solution
- Build infrastructure as code (AWS, Terraform, CI/CD)
- Take ownership of our fleet of micro services
- Understand the system and share learnings with peers
- Maintain and evolve the existing landscape of tools
What you should bring along
- Experience with our technology stack (Go, MariaDb, SQL, Docker, Linux)
- Experience in the areas of API development and system design
- Interest in security concepts (Access Management, API Security, OAuth 2.0 , SSL/TLS, Cryptography)
- Interest in infrastructure (Proxies, Containers)
- You have experience with AWS or are willing to learn and work on AWS
- High level of analytical and problem-solving abilities
- You communicate well in written and verbal English
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing: