Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
Business Continuity Management
- Taking on tasks and develop further design options and methods for Business Continuity
- Conduct business impact analysis and risk assessments.
- Support Business Department in the creation of response plans.
- Assistance in performing BCM tests and documenting and follow up on results.
- Perform internal BCM training.
- Maintain methods and procedures for regular Call Tree Tests.
- Assistance with crisis management and appropriate crisis staff exercises.
- Support and point of contact for business units for Business Continuity Management.
- Prepare reports for the Risk Committee.
- Support business units for questions related operational risk management.
- Analyzing operational risks, estimating impacts, assessing possible countermeasures and
- preparing reports e.g. related to New Products.
- Realizing Risk Assessments related to new planned Outsourcing Projects.
- Realizing regular controls and prepare reports related Outsourcing.
- Preparation of information for stakeholders e.g. other departments, Auditors.
- Further development of risk management processes, e.g. automation.
- Interest in Fintech, Tech and Financial Sector.
- Working experience in Risk Management and or Business Continuity Management.
- Knowledge risk management standards and regulations. Especially experience and
- knowledge related Business Continuity Management e.g ISO 22301 or others.
- Fluent in English. Medium German language skills would be a plus.
- Completed university studies at master’s level.
- Strong analytical skills and experience resolving team productivity issues in efficient ways.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing: